Marketing Solutions Specialist (Inside Sales Specialist) at Care.com (Remote)
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.What Your Days Will be Like:
The Marketing Solutions Specialist will proactively build client relationships while consistently achieving and exceeding revenue objectives. This position calls for a high-energy relationship builder who can identify key client managers, navigate business terms, and secure partnerships that are mutually beneficial to Care.com and our clients.What You'll Be Working On:
- Maintain a consistent and balanced pipeline of opportunities and close deals through the sales cycle.
- Monitor daily volume of calls, messages, & touchpoints
- Achieve individual sales goals/quota on a consistent weekly and monthly basis
- In-depth understanding of company services/products, industry, and competitive knowledge, and trends with a focus on value
- Interact with small to medium size business owners, to offer Care.Com Marketing Solutions to help build their customer base and achieve their business goals.
- Work closely with the Care.com management team to analyze sales and financial metrics while retaining your book of business
- BA or BS in a business-related field or 2+ years in B2B sales is a plus
- Sales experience is preferred, but not necessarily required for the right candidate.
- Experience with cold calling sales is a plus.
- Organized and process-oriented in approach and prioritization of targets & tasks – be able to manage activities across the sales cycle
- Problem-solving & closing skills – ability to handle objections, persuade, and consistently close deals
- Ability to maintain accurate information on each account in a sales automation system
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting mentality- this position requires a high level of activity and resilience
- Work in a collaborative environment- and able to interact with diverse groups with the best approaches for success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, hardworking demeanor combined with a constant “what’s up next?” mentality as you’ll be working with multiple accounts at once.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).