PS PSM, NA Optimization (Austin)
Smart, kind, driven, and focused, you’re a taskmaster that loves working with people. You’re diligent and thorough and can break down technical concepts with ease. As a Partner Success Manager(PSM), you work hand in hand with Vacation Rental (VR) Owners to improve their performance with us. You'll coach partners on marketplace standards and influence them to adopt the behaviors and features of the site that will increase booking conversion. You’re the ultimate combination of coaching, sales, and troubleshooting. You're key to building and maintaining happy and high performing relationships with our partners.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of sales, client services, or account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated history of success -- let's see your awards and trophies!
- An affinity for action and self-initiative
- Superb organization and time management skills, self-discipline
- A results-focus and metrics-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to balance a variety of metrics
- Ability to interpret performance, market and competitor data analysis and implement impactful action plans based on the data
- A reputation for follow-up/persistence in challenging situations
- Authentic relationship skills that earn the confidence of others
What you'll do:
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our owner inventory is competitive, attractive and relevant for HomeAway ’s fast-growing global traveler base. To be successful, you'll need to consistently leverage data specific to their market, HomeAway’s market insights and customer dashboards. Here's what the job entails:
- Consistently exceeding the mark on metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with partners
- Establishing performance goals with partners, developing action plans, securing commitment for adoption/usage.
- Optimizing content, rate and availability to maximize booking conversion
- Developing and sustaining strong customer relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction
- Securing additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy traveler demand
- Educating partners on the self-service features available on HomeAway
- Supporting partner retention efforts through smooth onboarding
- Keeping abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market
- Additionally sell relevant products to existing customers or prospects
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.