Khoros is a leading platform for digital-first customer engagement. With more than 20 years of experience, we're a global leader revolutionizing CX with top-notch software and strategic services for digital care, messaging, chat, social marketing, and online communities. Our diverse and driven team obsesses about the customer experience and we're passionate about helping the world's biggest brands, like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa, succeed in creating customers for life. As a result, we have a roster of industry awards from TrustRadius, the Stevie Awards, G2, and more.
Enough about us, are you a passionate sales leader, looking for a bigger challenge? The current state of the world and growing trends of digital transformation have positioned Khoros for explosive growth. We are looking for a dynamic Regional Director of Sales to accelerate our trajectory. Here you will have the opportunity to lead a team selling to our most strategic enterprise brand prospects with the solutions to revolutionize their businesses. By joining our team you'll be part of a proud group of elite sellers that deliver the best outcomes for their customers, for our organization and for themselves.
- Build and lead a team of 6-8 Account Executive in the acquisition of new logo customers and achievement of sales targets
- Own regional development, strategy, and execution planning
- Help your team engage with senior executives of some of the biggest global brands to position the Khoros value proposition
- Be proficient at selling Khoros software+services and managing all stages of the deal cycle
- Be highly disciplined in Khoros value selling methodology and use our tools and processes to facilitate your teams success
- Be highly visible in the field, with your team, directly engaging with potential customers, and coaching your team to achieve beyond their reach
- Demonstrate excellence in sales forecasting and opportunity management
- You will be a student of your region and team, always learning and actively improving upon the productivity and effort to drive better results.
- In possession of 7+ years experience selling complex enterprise SaaS solutions, ideally with a disciplined and process driven approach successful in exceeding quota
- You have 3+ years of experience leading a direct sales team of enterprise account executives of all experience levels and can tailor your coaching methodology accordingly
- You have a proven track record of exceeding quota as both an individual contributor and team leader
- You utilize data to help inform your decisions and to provide predictable results
- You understand how Digital CX/Digital Marketing/Social Media teams work within fortune 1000 companies
- You are a exceptional dealmaker and leader who can negotiate and close new business opportunities, and you are experienced in uncovering customer needs, qualifying leads, creating pipeline, advancing opportunities, closing business, and exceeding revenue targets
- You have a stellar reputation, natural ability to have insightful conversations with senior executives
- You have the ability to work and influence effectively across organizations both internally and with prospects
- You have experience identifying new sales talent, interviewing, and building sales teams
- You have a proven track record of enabling and applying training methodologies with widespread adoption.
- Strong champion for your team that enjoys building a positive culture
- You share our values and lead by example
Why Work at Khoros?
At Khoros, connection is at the core of who we are! You'll work with a team of talented Khorosians who are passionate about customer experiences and live by our values -- Earning trust through actions and attitudes, winning and growing as a team, and listening, learning, and leading to help our customers succeed. We've been recognized locally and nationally as a Best Place to work year after year because of the culture we're building around the bright, talented people that work here.
We're stronger when we're diverse, which means our business relies on having different voices and perspectives at the table. People can be their authentic selves at Khoros because we hire diverse teams by gender, race, sexuality, age, ability, and all other dimensions of identity.
We're also stronger when we're equal and transparent. We are committed to equal pay across the organization as well as advocating for equality in the communities where we live and work. We're proud to offer our software and services to women-owned and minority-owned businesses and nonprofits that do not currently have the capacity to invest in our offerings.
Our generous benefits plans make individuals feel valued and include: flexible paid time off, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, gym and wellness benefits. We have 11 offices around the world, and also accept remote applicants.