Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to join our Sales team. Your primary responsibility is to grow Molecula’s market share across your assigned region. You will develop, maintain, and cultivate fruitful relationships with C-level executives and their delegates and act as a business partner to them in order to fully understand their challenges and goals. Most of all, you are to be an evangelist or advocate for our technology as the next generation data architecture.
- Align with Molecula's strategic objectives, manage and grow revenue within a defined territory, and drive customer success at all levels.
- Lead and close high-value customers and transactions, build pipeline, forecast business, and regularly communicate key updates.
- Own your end to end sales cycle while working with and leveraging an extended team of sales development, product/technical experts, legal team members, and executives to progress opportunities and drive large scale deals.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner
- Minimum Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience as a B2B Enterprise Sales Rep, Account Executive, or closely related role.
- Experience with cloud-related technologies and architectures across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time when authority figures (CDC, WHO, etc) say it is ok to do so.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's or higher or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, or cloud solutions.
- Experience with large, complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business teams.
- Demonstrated success in winning new accounts and creating pipelines in new markets.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative, in sometimes ambiguous, environments.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.