Sales Development Rep
About the Role
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover, and online fraud. We’re looking for a UK-based Sales Development Rep, passionate about cybersecurity, to support Western European sales. A hunter by nature, this individual will help penetrate new accounts, reach decision makers with our message, and lead strategic conversations, which will ultimately drive quality pipeline.
Cybersecurity is an exciting, ever-changing space, and SpyCloud in particular is a special place to work. We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business. If you’re driven to connect our solutions with companies that need help protecting their employees and customers’ online accounts, please apply.
What You’ll Do
- Generate sales leads through outbound calling, emailing, event follow-up and other methods including social media.
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads
- Educate leads on SpyCloud and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk to our EMEA Sales Director
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email)
- Engage with cross-functional teams to build your knowledge base about the industry and what makes SpyCloud unique
- Help drive attendance to marketing-related events, set meetings for conferences
- Effectively articulate the value proposition of SpyCloud solutions to senior decision makers and security practitioners
- Assume an active role in executing against the EMEA sales team’s growth plan by scheduling demos and introducing leads to their point of contact
- Work with your dedicated regional sales director to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Profile strategic accounts by identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Ensure successful follow through of the SpyCloud sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce
- Assist with the development of channel and channel leads in conjunction with the Channel Director
- You are creative in your approach, leveraging social media to find conversation starters. Some might call you a digital sleuth.
- You are experienced in starting and maintaining conversations with technical and economic buyers.
- Your communication style is clear, creative, and persuasive.
- You are self-motivated, tenacious, and have a strong attention to detail.
- You are passionate, resilient, and see challenges as opportunities.
- You are high energy, with a relentless drive and a built-in sense of urgency and have the ability to work remotely.
- 3+ years proven success selling cybersecurity solutions to a diverse mid-market and/or enterprise customer base
- Experience of working remotely, often unsupervised
- Knowledge of sales tools including Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and SalesLoft
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required