Sales Development Representative - Remote at Coder
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:15 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 22, 2020
Coder is on a mission to build the best products available for developers. We are looking for a highly motivated self starter to join our commercial sales team. The Sales Development Representative will focus on new business development through proactive marketing, managing inbound leads, and establishing meaningful relationships with customers. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude and exceptional people skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Appropriately qualify and contact all inbound leads.
- Conduct discussions with prospects and existing customers over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Work directly with our Sales Team and Customer Success Team to create action plans to close business.
- Generate interest and provide vision of Coder solutions to potential customers
- Provide account management team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
You may be fit for this role if you:
- College/University DegreeExcellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year or more of experience in SaaS prospecting or sales
- 1 year or more of experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Knowledge of developer tool sets ecosystem
Bonus points if you have:
- Software development experience
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Coder has two guiding management principles:
- Context Over Control
- Autonomy over Alignment
Coder believes that knowledgeable workers produce their best work when given ample information and high-level missions, not task lists. We assign employees to business areas and hold employees accountable to business areas.
Coder believes that teams produce their best results when given all the internal resources to produce a business outcome. Coder minimizes department tribalism by closely grouping cross-disciplinary employees.
Coder strives to constantly grow and dominate. We need the best people in every function to make this happen, and we pay accordingly.
Furthermore, we want everyone to feel ownership of the company’s successes and failures, so we grant generous stock options to every employee.
We believe that pay raises set a new expectation for performance, while bonuses reward past work beyond expectation. We give cash bonuses at the end of each year, and we evaluate raises every summer and winter.
Workflow: We spend our time creating accelerated workflows for developers. It is logical and natural that our own workflows are just as streamlined.
Candor: Our team improves from continuous constructive feedback. We look for employees who are open and honest with their team.
Ownership: Team members are responsible for their specific part of the company. We take pride in what we do and what we create; constructive feedback and diverse opinions will keep us on a path of continual success.
Read Full Job Description