Sales Development Representative at Postclick
Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage, a self-managed Saas platform, and Postclick, our managed-service solution for large advertisers.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
A bit about you...
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. You are an exceptional problem solver who believes working SMARTER and HARDER is the correct way to achieve. You enjoy learning from your peers, and sharing best practices. You don’t mind failing, recognizing that failure is the part of the process.
A day in the life…
- Manage a high volume of warm leads and cold outbound prospects to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Conduct research on companies and prospects to understand their goals and pain points in relation to Postclick.
- Strategize with account executives to generate new opportunities at target accounts
- Contribute to success of teammates by sharing best practices and improving process
- Attain and exceed monthly quotas for Qualified Opportunities generated
- Leverage tools like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc to track and build pipeline
- Continuously learn how to manage full sales cycles in preparation for the next role
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- You enjoy working hard and seeing the results of your hard work on your paycheck!
- You don’t mind working in a fast paced environment with frequent change
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You like value based selling to your customers
You will thrive at Postclick if you have alignment with our cultural values and value people first! As a Postclicker We...
- Create Value
- We strive to consistently make a positive impact for our customers, partners and each other.
- Think Big
- We challenge ourselves to push the quality and innovation in our work, aspiring to be remarkable.
- Embrace Accountability
- We are transparent and work with the highest degree of integrity, holding one another and ourselves accountable.
- Respect Each Other
- We are a people-first culture who trust our colleagues and support one another, always.
- Celebrate Global Diversity
- We are made up of diverse and talented humans who continually elevate what it means to be a Postclicker.
- Have Fun
- We don’t sweat the small stuff, we laugh often and we love our jobs, even on Mondays.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.Some of our amazing benefits include...
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Paid sick leave
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
- Hybrid office/WFH environment once it’s safe to return to the office
- Progressive and generous Employee Referral Program
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.