Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.7 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
Billd is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who will play a key role in developing sales strategy, content, and training for a rapidly scaling sales team. You should be passionate about helping others learn and grow in their careers. You should be familiar with sales methodologies, CRMs, LMS platforms, and learning best practices. Establishing an effective plan to deepen sales makers' learning engagement to increase efficiency in the sales cycle and support their career development is paramount to this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who thrives in a high-energy startup environment workplace and looking to take their career to the next level.
Austin, TX in-office
What You'll Do
- Build and scale a talent management program for the sales team, including onboarding bootcamps and on-going training, career progression pathways and skill development, 1:1 coaching, LMS implementation, and learning retention.
- Optimize use of CRMs and sales tech stack throughout the sales process by training the sales team on best practices. Provide feedback from the sales team to sales ops and sales leadership for functionality requests.
- Communicate marketing tests, company initiatives, training focuses, or product and process enhancements with the sales team.
- Maintain and update all knowledge repositories for the sales organization.
- Cultivate a competitive and selfless sales culture by organizing and running SPIFFs, power hours, events, and engagement software with functional managers.
- Develop content for the sales team. This will look like training material, cheat sheets, skills pages, and a sales playbook. This will also include liaising with marketing to build blogs, white papers, one-pagers, customer testimonials, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of B2B sales experience, 1+ years of sales enablement or sales training
- Strong desire to help others learn new skills and passion for ongoing development
- Ability to break down large, complex ideas into bite-sized pieces
- Knowledge of sales methodologies (Solution Selling, Challenger Sale, MEDDICC, etc.)
- Construction or financial services background preferred
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description