At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with companies like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We are looking for a stellar Sales Enablement Specialist to help onboard, train, and empower our global sales organization. You will be teaching our team about the sales process, storytelling, qualification, new products, and more. You will look for opportunities to optimize our enablement programs and deliver a great experience to all sales roles. You'll also work closely with sales leaders to uncover learning and development opportunities.
- Conducting needs analysis by identifying sales department priorities and skill gaps to determine sales training and enablement priorities.
- Refining and delivering results-driven sales training and enablement programs using a wide variety of design & training methodologies (ADDIE, SAM), techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices adhering to adult learning theory to ensure maximum effectiveness of training and enablement programs.
- Presenting sales modules, presentations, demo skills workshops, sales skills and processes at forums such as, but not limited to sales bootcamps, new release events, and as required for new processes and business needs.
- Working closely with Sales and Human Resources leaders to analyze the performance of Salesforce so that additional learning interventions can be developed and prescribed.
- Facilitating process with Sales leaders to identify strengths and development needs.
- Providing ongoing or additional training to sales team members based on skill set and/or competency.
- Regularly incorporating appropriate evaluation tools and practices, such as Kirkpatrick Model, to assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- 2+ years of professional training experience, as a Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, or a related title, preferably in a sales environment utilizing customer-focused selling.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and development, and training technologies.
- Proactive nature with ability to solve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- High energy level, self-motivated, positive, and able to relate well with diverse populations of all levels.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
- Displays respect, integrity, professionalism, and discretion.
- Great organization skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Instructional design principles and experience with curriculum development.