Coder Enterprise centralizes an organization's development initiatives by moving software development to the cloud and unlocking substantial gains in both developer velocity and enterprise security. We are currently working with customers all over the world to help ensure that their developers are maximizing their efficiency through the cloud. We are actively growing our team and have an opening for an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you’ll maximize sales opportunities by providing technical expertise and support to Coder’s partners, customers and sales teams. You will be tasked to analyze customer needs and requirements in context to help support the implementation of Coder Enterprise solutions. You will work closely with sales, marketing, and report directly to the VP of Customer Success.
- Partner with Account Executives on discovery customer calls
- Formulate strategies for implementation
- Be the liaison between the sales department and product department making sure customer needs are being met and delivered
- Develop and deliver high quality demos and presentations
- Work with the customer’s technical teams to ensure the success of all customer pilots with our product
You may be a fit if you have:
- Experience working in a Pre-Sales role or at an equivalent technical level
- Hands on experience in software development with an understanding of software delivery methodologies and best practices such as Agile and DevOps
- Hands on experience working with containerization technology such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Proven ability to learn and understand technical information as well as dispensing knowledge to highly skilled and experienced audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrable planning and project management skills
We believe that the interview process should be consistent and enjoyable. We prefer to have the entire process take no more than 3 full weeks. During these 3 weeks you will be able to meet a mix of individual contributors, managers, and one of our Co-Founders. If you interview for a position that requires a take home assessment, we will compensate you for your work and time spent.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings. Coder is a remote first company with our HQ in Austin, TX. 🤠
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that
Read Full Job Description