Sales Engineer at SpyCloud
Remote - This role can be based anywhere in the US as long as you are nearby a major airport.
SpyCloud is a startup with a big mission: to significantly disrupt the cybercriminal economy to eliminate the loss of money, time, and reputation due to online fraud – and ultimately to make the internet a safer place for individuals and businesses.
We are seeking an experienced, skilled Sales Engineer, adept in security domains including Identity and Access Management, incident response, SaaS, and OSINT to partner with our Account Executive (Inside Sales) team to carry our solutions to new Mid Market customers.
Who You Are
- You articulate complex technical solutions to audiences of varying levels of domain knowledge.
- You have experience enabling you to help organizations of all sizes understand how to best leverage security solutions to defend against threats and hunt adversaries.
- You expertly leverage your experience in all aspects of the technical sales cycle for product demonstrations, technical presentations, requirements analysis and evaluation management.
- You are self- motivated and able to operate in a rapidly evolving environment while managing multiple demands.
- You value working as part of a smart, collaborative team to deliver the best solutions to your customers.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our East Coast Region sales team to present SpyCloud solutions to customers, tailored for unique use cases and environments
- Leverage SpyCloud data to hunt adversaries and criminals, applying this to specific customer situations
- Drive channel partnerships through solution architect / SME engagement
What You Bring
- 7+ plus years experience in cyber security presales
- Experience with link analysis tools (Maltego, IBM I2 Analyst Notebook) Willingness to travel as required in the region
- Python or similar language knowledge a plus
We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.