Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
The Sales Onboarding and Training Specialist is responsible for the onboarding and training of new sales classes. You’ll be the among the first people they meet at Care.com, and you’ll help to set the stage for their future in sales!
What You'll Be Working On:
- Onboarding new classes of 10-15 Marketing Solution Specialists for the first two weeks of their sales careers.
- Develop and maintain a training deck that takes them through the Care.com business, products, and sales process.
- Set the standard! You’ll be the one setting clear guidelines and examples for the team.
- Mentor, develop, and train your class in effective B2B selling techniques.
- Creatively motivate your team to hit their numbers daily/weekly.
- Coordinate with HR, Tech, and other departments for cross-functional training.
- Supervise daily/weekly activity, opportunity, and sales goals.
- This is a player-coach role- you will be expected to assist in sales, onboarding, and customer service calls as necessary to acquire and maintain customers.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of inside sales training experience.
- 1+ year of experience training remotely.
- Ability to develop and execute training decks and programs.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Ability to build a strong team dynamic, accountability, and a culture of success.
- Proven ability to sell and train on selling products.
- Ability to communicate priorities and ideas to employees at all levels of the organization including the senior management team.
- A passion for coaching and mentoring people to be their best.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Engaging and energizing personality.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).