Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe GTM Strategy and Analytics team is seeking an experienced sales strategy and operations analyst who will bolster our multi-platform analytics environment. By partnering with executive and sales leadership, your insights will advise market strategy for solutions at the very heart of the future of work and groundbreaking digital experiences. As a sales analytics and strategy analyst, you will employ quantitative methods and data science methodologies to support our strategic direction and drive growth.
What you'll Do
- Build reporting and analyze business performance utilizing SQL, PowerBI, and Excel
- Employ sophisticated data and modeling methods to discover opportunities to improve sales performance
- Optimize ways to communicate findings and insights to partners in the field operations organization
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues with data that may impede the progress of business objectives or inhibit the measurement of performance
- Build and nurture relationships with internal teams to identify new business needs and address them with data-backed recommendations
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS)
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in sales operations, finance, strategy, or management consulting
- Expertise in using business analytics and sales data to make decisions and find trends to validate or invalidate existing GTM strategy
- Proven track record of converting complex scenarios into manageable workstreams to generate compelling insights
- Comfortable working on multiple projects and able to shift priority as needed while maintaining high quality results
- Advanced skills with Salesforce.com, Excel, PowerBI, Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, data modeling, and transformation in joined data sets
- Thrive in a collaborative team with an innate desire to source and encourage diverse approaches to problem solving
- Willingness to try new things
- Attention to detail and pride in delivering your best work
- Analytics experience in B2B software sales
- Experience with Alteryx and Snowflake environments
- MS Analytics, Statistics, Applied Economics