Sales Quality Manager at Homeward (Remote)
Buying a home should be an exciting milestone. But all too often, it’s stressful, especially in a competitive market or when you’re buying and selling at the same time. So we’re redesigning the homebuying experience. We’re a fast-paced real estate startup that empowers agents to help homebuyers buy with cash. We buy homes on behalf of our partners’ clients with our cash, then the client buys the home back from us.
Founder and CEO Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest-growing agent teams in the country, started Homeward in 2018. In fact, he bought our first customer’s home with his own life savings. Today we offer two services — Buy with cash and Buy before you sell.
We’ve raised more than $160MM in equity capital from top-tier venture investors, including Norwest, Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.
About the Role
The Quality (QA) Manager is responsible for leading the Quality team that evaluates the quality and accuracy of all calls and written communication to Homeward prospects and customers. This role will build the infrastructure and hire the right talent to scale the quality team in line with our aggressive growth plans in 2022. The Quality Manager will assist with not only development of the quality team, but partner with Revenue leadership to provide insights that drive performance improvements and coaching opportunities.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will
- Partner and work closely with the Sales Enablement team to ensure adherence to established Quality standards for all sales content and help identify sales training needs
- Monitor calls and conduct audits as necessary, building and scaling a quality team in line with employee growth.
- Assist with the updating of SOPs, work instructions, checklists and various other documents under Quality management and document control
- Managing and coordinating project deliverables, timelines and project assignments to ensure timely completion of assignments
- Communicates quality issues to Revenue and Operations Leadership and conducts root cause analysis with corrective and preventive action plans
- Coordinates the logistics and conduct related audits, including sample selection, documentation, and communication of results
- Assist with the calibration of quality monitoring results
- Facilitate periodic calibration sessions with the Revenue and Operations teams, to ensure consistency in the evaluation process
- Assist management with the administrative functions and coordinating Quality Recognition Programs, councils, and focus groups
- Performs special projects as required, such as assisting with the development, research, and delivery of new trainings, or other duties when necessary
- Assisting the management team and provide Quality support as necessary
- Working knowledge of Conversation Intelligence platforms such as Gong is a plus
What you’ll bring
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years call center, quality and auditing experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Must demonstrate good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- 5 years Quality and auditing experience
THE GOLDEN RULE
Whether we’re dealing with colleagues or customers, we follow The Golden Rule, treating others the way we want to be treated. It’s a simple rule, but it’s also significant: we don’t prioritize money or growth over people, and we practice empathy at every opportunity.
We work in tech and build solutions for real estate. Both are fast-paced and stressful industries. So it’s important that we focus on the larger objective rather than rushing from one task to the next. If something is out of scope, we say “No.” If something feels rushed, we pump the brakes. This calm focus helps us create solutions our customers love.
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM
Big problems require big solutions. We look at our customers’ experience holistically, and recognize that solving them requires collaboration across teams. This approach extends to cooperation among our three affiliate companies — Homeward, Homeward Mortgage and Homeward Title — and produces a more integrated homebuying experience.