Salesforce Administrator at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com is seeking a Salesforce Systems Administrator to administer, further develop, and support our Global Salesforce implementation. This person will join the internal Salesforce team as part of our Enterprise Systems & Applications group. They will work with internal teams to implement new functionality and maintain our environments. They will guarantee timely releases of deliverables, including administration, feature enhancements, reports, dashboards, and integration with the Care.com infrastructure and third-party vendors.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Manage the security of Salesforce environments which support multiple teams with distinct business processes and security requirements.
- Oversee on-boarding and off-boarding of users
- Implement solutions for our business teams by leveraging features such as; custom fields, custom objects, validation rules, process builder, flows, workflow rules, page layouts, reports, and dashboards
- Prepare and execute data migrations using Demand Tools
- Support all deployments and 3rd Party Integrations
- Monitor system health and make recommendations for improvements
- Contribute to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ year of experience working with Salesforce, experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, and Live Agent Chat is desirable
- BA/BS in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce administration, development, and architecture
- Experience with SCRUM framework
- Understanding of complex data modeling and analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).