Senior Account Executive - Central at Khoros
Khoros is a leading platform for digital-first customer engagement. With more than 20 years of experience, we're a global leader revolutionizing CX with top-notch software and strategic services for digital care, messaging, chat, social marketing, and online communities. Our diverse and driven team obsesses about the customer experience and we're passionate about helping the world's biggest brands, like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa, succeed in creating customers for life. As a result, we have a roster of industry awards from TrustRadius, the Stevie Awards, G2, and more.
Enough about us, are you a passionate salesperson, looking for a bigger challenge? The current state of the world and growing trends of digital transformation have positioned Khoros for explosive growth. We are looking for a dynamic Senior Account Executive to accelerate our trajectory. Here you will have the opportunity to sell to enterprise brands with the solutions to revolutionize their businesses. By joining our team you'll be part of a proud group of elite sellers that deliver the best outcomes for their customers, for our organization and for themselves. The ideal candidate will be in the CST time zones.
Who You Are:
- A consistently top performing seller who thrives on acquiring new customers
- Self-motivated as an individual and a strong collaborator with your team
- In possession of 3-5 years experience selling complex enterprise SaaS solutions, ideally with a disciplined and process driven approach successful in exceeding quota
- Fluent with relative technology
- Able to showcase a learn-it-all mindset vs. a know-it-all mindset
- Passionate for understanding technology and customer success stories, equally matched by passion for understanding prospective customers' executive priorities, challenges, and goals
- Open to coaching and continuously looking for opportunities to improve
- Extra credit points for Digital CX/Digital Marketing/Social Media sales experience
What You'll Do:
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for your assigned territory and create a pipeline of prospective new logo opportunities
- Utilize your prospecting skills and a variety of tools to build and accelerate a steady flow of quality pipeline
- Engage with senior executives of some of the biggest global brands to position the Khoros value proposition
- Listen to customer's needs and become their trusted advisor to guide them through their digital transformation journey
- Guide the prospective customer's definition of business value and challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business.
- Collaboratively work with a team of internal resources, including Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Customer Success, Legal, Marketing, and Executives to effectively manage the sales process from end-to-end.
- Demonstrate excellence in sales forecasting and opportunity management
What You'll Love:
- Learning new sales skills and experiencing professional growth by being surrounded by some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Receiving world class training based on best practices from across the Vista Equity Partners portfolio through coaching, tools, and ongoing enablement
- Working with extraordinary people with a motivation to work together to win
- Joining a team of proven sellers with a successful track record of winning large, complex deals
- Stretching your knowledge and grow as you become a trusted advisor in what it takes to transform businesses from analog customer engagement to digital customer engagement
Why Work at Khoros?
At Khoros, connection is at the core of who we are! You'll work with a team of talented Khorosians who are passionate about customer experiences and live by our values -- Earning trust through actions and attitudes, winning and growing as a team, and listening, learning, and leading to help our customers succeed. We've been recognized locally and nationally as a Best Place to work year after year because of the culture we're building around the bright, talented people that work here.
We're stronger when we're diverse, which means our business relies on having different voices and perspectives at the table. People can be their authentic selves at Khoros because we hire diverse teams by gender, race, sexuality, age, ability, and all other dimensions of identity.
We're also stronger when we're equal and transparent. We are committed to equal pay across the organization as well as advocating for equality in the communities where we live and work. We're proud to offer our software and services to women-owned and minority-owned businesses and nonprofits that do not currently have the capacity to invest in our offerings.
Our generous benefits plans make individuals feel valued and include: flexible paid time off, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, gym and wellness benefits. We have 11 offices around the world, and also accept remote applicants.
The range for this role is $220,000 - $280,000 On-Target Earnings. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your TA to learn more.