Coder is on a mission to build the best products available for developers. We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to work remotely within our commercial sales department. You will partner with customers to deliver outcomes based on Coder.com Developer Velocity platform. Build champions for Coder.com value proposition with humble confidence - turning prospects to heroes. Come be a part of the next great company and a meaningful part of your customers success.
- Utilize consultative selling techniques, identify customer challenges and needs with respect to resilience, DevSecOps and technology goals
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Establish relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO, CTO and CISO level
- Lead cross functional team members to develop comprehensive solutions that provides solutions to generate overall satisfaction for customers
- Generate interest and provide vision of Coder solutions to potential customers
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships using account management principles to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities
- Travel on site to customers
You may be a fit for the role if you:
- 10+ years experience in SaaS prospecting and sales
- 10+ years technical selling experience with $1m+ deals to F500 companies
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives such as revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.
- Incredibly self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a sales team by example
- Knowledge of developer tool sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Software development experience
- CRM experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about what interests you in Coder
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Coder has two guiding management principles:
- Context Over Control
- Autonomy over Alignment
Coder believes that knowledgeable workers produce their best work when given ample information and high-level missions, not task lists. We assign employees to business areas and hold employees accountable to business areas.
Coder believes that teams produce their best results when given all the internal resources to produce a business outcome. Coder minimizes department tribalism by closely grouping cross-disciplinary employees.
Coder strives to constantly grow and dominate. We need the best people in every function to make this happen, and we pay accordingly.
Furthermore, we want everyone to feel ownership of the company’s successes and failures, so we grant generous stock options to every employee.
We believe that pay raises set a new expectation for performance, while bonuses reward past work beyond expectation. We give cash bonuses at the end of each year, and we evaluate raises every summer and winter.
Workflow: We spend our time creating accelerated workflows for developers. It is logical and natural that our own workflows are just as streamlined.
Candor: Our team improves from continuous constructive feedback. We look for employees who are open and honest with their team.
Ownership: Team members are responsible for their specific part of the company. We take pride in what we do and what we create; constructive feedback and diverse opinions will keep us on a path of continual success.
Read Full Job Description