As a Senior Customer Account Executive , you will be responsible for driving upsells and cross-sells by understanding how the Khoros software drives business impact for our current customers. The successful candidate will be insatiably curious, eager to ask questions and find solutions to how our customers can see even more value in our software and services. You will build trusted, lasting relationships with key decision makers through your in-depth understanding of how each of our customers use Khoros' software to stay "all-ways connected" to their most important customers and prospects.
Consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, Khoros enables some of the world's best brands to create customers for life through its industry-leading Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products. At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Base salary plus commission
- Cell phone stipend
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Flexible hours and remote work
- A robust sales training program
- Opportunities for advancement
This is a remote opportunity. Individuals can live in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, or Connecticut.
The ideal Senior Customer Account Executive has strong sales acumen, maintains command and control of a sophisticated sales cycle and accurately forecasts incremental revenue back to the business. You will have deep business acumen, knowing how to confidently run a well-executed value pitch meeting for a group of C-suite executives, while articulating technical Khoros differentiators to a group of influential end users. You will also have customer experience acumen, ability to inspire customers by providing consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic enterprise brands to better engage with their customers. We are seeking candidates in the Northeast region (Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania).
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Build strong relationships with existing customers
- Drive cross-sell, upsell and expansion opportunities within your territory
- In-depth understanding of the Khoros software platform and services
- Collaborate with your Khoros Customer Success and Renewals teams to achieve successful customer outcomes
- Develop your social profile and reach as a successful software seller
- Deliver predictable performance and results back to the business
- Crush your quota!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant quota-carrying sales or commercially-driven account management experience
- Ability to travel up to 35% in region (once business travel is again safe)
- Nice To Have's:
- Positive attitude, coachable and self-aware
- Experience in enterprise prospecting and account development techniques
- Excellent analytical and communication skills