At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with companies like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We are looking for a stellar Senior Sales Development Representative to help attract enterprise customers to the Khoros brand. You will be reaching out to strategic target enterprise accounts to help generate interest in our awesome suite of product offerings. You'll also work closely with sales leaders to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development.
- Create and deliver a point of view on how additional Khoros products can help streamline current company initiatives
- Navigate complex organizations to find the right prospects and deliver compelling messaging
- Leverage sales tools to effectively manage your territory by emails, dials, and social selling techniques to generate new sales pipeline within the customer base
- Own and organize complex buyer maps of the current customer base to strategically target other parts of the business
- Collaborate and set meetings with a customer account executive to help drive more opportunities for the Khoros brand
- Learn to stay informed and be able to communicate the Khoros value proposition & complex product features
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- 1.5+ years of sales or sales development experience at a SaaS company
- Strong record of outbound success
- Experience in the digital engagement space is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills - you're not afraid to pick up the phone to introduce yourself to customers
- Overcome common sales objections to develop compelling conversations and handle customer conversations
The salary range for this role is $80,000 - $90,000 OTE. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.