Sr. Manager Merchant Sales - National Accounts at Care.com (Remote)
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, great teammates, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you enjoy solving big problems and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, this is the place for you.What Your Days Will be Like:
The Sr. Mgr Merchant Sales - National Accounts is responsible for selling B2B advertising and staffing solutions to large national chains providing childcare and senior care. Additionally, this role will have the opportunity to identify and recruit merchants to offer discounts on the LifeMart employee discount platform. The role will support the enterprise account teams in securing client-related merchant requests and other strategically motivated initiatives as dictated by management.What You'll Be Working On:
- Develop and procure qualified leads for the new childcare national accounts, and LifeMart merchant channel via cold calling, networking, attending industry trade shows, and using internal resources to uncover new target companies.
- Do presentations/proposals for qualified prospects.
- Orchestrate the due diligence process for onboarding all new merchant partners.
- Move-qualified prospects which meet our new merchant requirements into the proposal funnel, and move the best few prospects into the closing queue.
- Arrange the best possible financial structure including revenue share (commission, CPA, CPL, etc.), advertising spends or hybrid revenue model approaches.
- Handle outstanding offers when applicable to ensure maximum savings opportunities for Care clients and LifeMart members.
- Complete contracts and corresponding paperwork (e.g. Marketing Service Orders, etc.).
- Upon completion of the signing of contracts, seamlessly transition new accounts to the LifeMart and National Accounts Services Team.
- Provide sales and or Account Management duties when required on accounts that are procured and closed by the Sales Manager.
- Support the sales team to integrate LifeMart into new client opportunities.
- Act as the subject matter specialist and key contact for CSMs on Care’s national provider accounts and LifeMart's new merchant plans and pipeline.
- Support VP Business Development in ongoing partnership opportunities.
- Provide ideas, contacts, and sales support as vital on new merchant partner opportunities.
- Represent LifeMart at related industry seminars/conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of sales; or demonstrated experience.
- Expertise in selling advertising and consultative sales.
- Strong business development, relationship management, and strategy skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and social skills are required.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, customer-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently negotiate the best financial terms and deals.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Shown background handling multiple assignments effectively.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and time leadership skills are essential.
- Standout Colleague: willing to really commit to a small team to complete the tasks at hand.
- Some travel may be required.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact [email protected].**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).