Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you flourish with collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.Vice President, LifeMart Sales and Account Management
The Vice President, LifeMart Sales and Account Management leads and is directly involved in all strategic and operational aspects of the LifeMart merchant partnerships and sales teams. In addition to directly leading new Merchant Sales teams, National Account teams and existing merchant Account Management teams, the role requires working closely with senior management as well as product, marketing, and client management department heads to achieve business objectives and revenue goals. The individual must have experience leading and optimizing media sales teams and should be familiar with and be able to influence workflow and process improvements to optimize the efficiency of the team.
- Lead all aspects of 3 divisions of the supply organization which consist of Merchant Sales, National Account Sales and Account Management teams
- Work closely with finance team to develop and track budget and KPI goals.
- Influence YOY business growth including revenue, member engagement and retention
- Track & forecast business trends including: revenue and member engagement metrics.
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements to current processes/worklfow to increase overall efficiency for each of the supply sales/mgmt. teams.
- Support strategy and negotiations for large accounts.
- Guide and support contract process.
- Guide and lead quarterly and annual account reviews to support acct. strategy to improve revenue, member engagement and member value.
- Cultivate and develop strategic senior-level relationships with large accounts.
- Lead all operational aspects of each sales teams’ role including:, tracking offer performance, members savings, engagement, revenue tracking, billing and collections.
- Drive teams to meet all discount supply demands on site and email inventory in partnership with Merchandising, Product and Marketing teams.
- Support Product, Merchandising and Client teams to deliver value across broad range of shifting product/service categories while ensuring product continues to support needs of these evolving supply partners.
- Assist Client Business Development teams where needed by securing new discount merchants and coordinate other merchant support as needed.
- Successfully communicate LM Discount Supply status and updates across all levels of the
- Promote a constructive team first environment based on open communication & positive team
- BA/BS in related
- 10-15+ years of digital media sales and account management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and influence in a rapidly growing
- Proven steady career advancement & increased
- Demonstrated ability to set, meet and exceed annual goals &
- Proven ability to recruit, manage and optimize performance across sales and account management teams of 5-20 individuals
- Demonstrated ability to identifying business & revenue opportunities as well as process
- Experience in Partner Relationship/Account Management
- Outstanding ability to share information and build consensus across a wide range of
- A creative approach to problem solving, with a confident, team oriented and optimistic
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).