Vice President of Sales - East at DISCO
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO who is excited to build out our East field sales region in North America. This person will manage multiple territories with our Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) reporting directly to this role.
This role will work with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams to set strategy and drive initiatives that enable our sales teams to exceed their revenue targets. This person will be a true leader motivating the RSDs and sales reps to achieve revenue quotas, build strategic client relationships, and increase DISCO’s market share.What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of 4+ Regional Sales Directors to develop territory specific strategic initiatives and quarterly execution plans
- Provide an environment that fosters accountability among the Regional Sales Directors to ensure they are driving results with a metrics based approach to exceed revenue targets
- Work directly with the Sales Leadership on defining, executing, evaluating, and adjusting an overall sales strategy to attain growth objectives
- Serve as Exec sponsor to foster and grow relationships with the largest legal firms and companies in the world
- Manage, inspire, and maintain sales process adherence and accountability with Sales teams in the West partnering with the East regions
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy that includes refined land and expand account planning
- Work collaboratively to optimize lead conversion, collect customer feedback, and to inform consumer needs to influence our product roadmap
- Scale team through development opportunities and goal communication to ensure team members have clarity on expectations, objectives, and responsibilities to build for future growth
- Provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success
- You are a proven strategic sales leader, with at least 5+ years of sales leadership experience
- You have a solid track record of scaling out and managing a dispersed group of high-performing sales directors, who are managing regionally based sales executives
- You set the standard of excellence in the enterprise software sales or legal market
- You successfully optimize regional customer segmentation and create a plan to enhance renewal, bundling, and upsell processes alongside the Sales Leadership team
- You have a successful background of scaling revenue and driving accountability to $40M+ at a high growth B2B software company growing at least 50% YoY
- You have expertise in sales and revenue methodologies and processes including revenue enablement tools and software, e.g. Salesforce
- Preferred locations: NYC, Boston, and Washington, DC, or Atlanta. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.