Sr. Manager, Global Talent Attraction & Sourcing
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is searching for a Sr. Manager of Talent Attraction & Sourcing to lead a newly formed team consisting of global talent brand and strategic research & sourcing. This person will be responsible for having a deep understanding of HomeAway’s vision and business strategies to design and execute talent attraction efforts enabling a culture of talent engagement and building an infrastructure to identify and attract talent key to the longer-term success of HomeAway. This role will encompass evolving the global talent brand, creating a strategic talent pipeline, and providing design and programmatic support across recruitment channels, diversity initiatives and recruitment programs/processes including A/B tests. Additionally, this role will be responsible for researching and recommending new technologies and processes to drive efficiency across the core functions of this team. The ideal person will have a product mindset and business acumen, be deeply in-tune with the technology/ecommerce market, and collaborate heavily within TA and broader HR team, and across multiple business stakeholders.
- Experience cultivating new approaches or strategies from ground up.
- Ability to lead through influence and focus on enablement of a vision & strategies with multiple inputs (ex. business strategies, marketing and brand vision, talent development investments and core competency identification).
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute minimal viable products while iterating continuously to achieve longer-term goals.
- Prior success in enabling a talent vision through strategic research & sourcing.
- Experience leading and developing people across multiple functional areas of expertise.
- Ability to identify key metrics/KPIs and utilizing of data/insights to identify opportunities, solutions and/or present ROI.
- Elevating HomeAway’s brand in the market with defined KPIs & readily available ROI insights.
- Ability to operate within Agile framework & prioritize work in 120-day operating segments.
- Be resourceful and comfortable in a dynamic work environment.
- Have fun!
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years’ of hands-on recruiting & sourcing experience in a high tech environment across multiple locations and countries.
- 4+ years’ experience leading a high performing recruiting team.
- Proven experience developing rapport with executive leadership and across the HR function.
- Must have experience with driving talent strategies in multiple countries; a self-starter who can operate across macro and micro level efforts.
- Experience in developing key recruiting metrics & data and using data to articulate a story and drive solutions.
- A sense of curiosity resulting in the ability to recognize opportunities within the business, team and overall HR function.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.