Account Manager, PR Comms at Real Chemistry (Remote)
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, Real Chemistry is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking an outstanding Account Manager to join our growing team. Real Chemistry is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact!
The Account Manager in the healthcare practice has primary responsibility for internal and external account management activities across 1-3 accounts, with support from multi- disciplinary teams and senior levels of management. S/he has a strong, proven capability in relationship and project management, a passion for healthcare and coordinated marketing communications, and a solid understanding of the healthcare media environment. S/he helps to build the company’s healthcare practice via engagement in new business development, client and account management, and the creation and implementation of annual plans and project plans. S/he also may supervise interns and associates.
- Responsible for outstanding client service and account management activities for 1-3 accounts.
- Drive detailed and timely project execution and high-touch client communications in collaboration with account associate and project management staff.
- Develop draft of presentations, creative briefs, PR materials and other internal/external communications.
- Ensure client feedback is captured, understood, and addressed as appropriate across deliverables.
- Participate in development of clients’ marketing strategies and tactics; collaborates with multiple internal partners to ensure consensus around scope and approach.
- Support overall account development, fiscal performance, and growth.
- Partner with functional area-experts within the agency in support of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Document and communicate need-to-know information to all project partners; monitor scope creep and budgets; ensure progression along critical path.
- Set meetings, provide agendas and contact reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional environment within the public relations, communications, and or advertising industry. Experience in healthcare is helpful.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under limited supervision; able to devise and articulate solutions to problems on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate critical information to managers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- High energy; thrives in fast-paced, growing and evolving environment.
- Demonstrated professional presence and strong work ethic, with a track record of following through on client requests and with high-quality results on schedule and on budget.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.