Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational efficiency and build exceptional experiences in a digital world.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to work with our mid-tier customers in a data centric, one-to-many approach. In this role, the CSM ensures our customers realize the full value of their investment with Workfront by using a combination of scaled success programs and high touch service.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of Workfront's mid-tier customers
- Form joint customer success plans based on data analysis, utilizing scaled success programs.
- Ensure the renewal readiness of accounts in your portfolio
- Identify and mitigate customer risk in partnership with extended Adobe team
- Ensure customers employ best practices for maximum value
- Establish and grow relationships across various customer teams, brands, and/or departments
- Serve as the voice of your customers internally at Adobe - sharing process improvements and asks with the internal ecosystem
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in managing a large portfolio of mid-tier customers (1:50 ratio)
- Proven track record building and maintaining positive relationships with a diverse group of constituents
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong data analysis skills, with confidence to act on findings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint) & Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time for team and company events
- Experience with a one-to-many customer success model
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $78,400 - $101,800
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.