Partner Director, Professional Services at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are on a mission. As a hyper-growth software company on the cutting edge of technology, we are successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Professional Services (PS) Partner Director to develop and execute partner strategy to influence worldwide partners to develop and build a growing business around MongoDB professional services.What you’ll do at MongoDB
The success of MongoDB PS partners and the PS partner program is your top priority.
- People leadership: Develop positive relationships with our current partner community and identify and qualify potential consulting partners and their respective consultants to fulfill geographic and domain needs with the goal of ensuring partners are certified to deliver services on behalf of MongoDB.
- Execution: Develop metrics and scorecards for visibility into partner certifications and service quality to ensure continuous improvement and provide transparency into partner performance. Deliver against quarterly and long-term targets and present results at quarterly business reviews to partners and MongoDB senior management
- Build programs: Own development and implementation of partner programs with the goal of ensuring partners are certified to deliver MongoDB, professional services, including regional boutique subcontractors, strategic partners, global SIs, and training delivery and resellers. Optimize partner on-boarding processes, provide on-going partner development, and drive adoption of partners by internal PS teams.
- Executive presence and communication: Build and manage relationships across many different partners and MongoDB teams and stakeholders. Evangelize MongoDB to key stakeholders at all levels of the partner organization; be the voice of the partner services within MongoDB
- 7+ years experience in Professional Services roles in enterprise IT software; preferably in management
- Strong business acumen with experience in contract management and negotiation
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency and ability to meet SLAs and aggressive deadlines
- Ambitious, independent and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with partner community and fellow MongoDBers
- Able to analyze, develop and deploy new and/or optimize existing internal processes
- Experience in recruiting for highly technical roles
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
- Position may be located anywhere in US or EMEA
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, or Computer Science
- Ability to familiarize yourself with MongoDB and other required technologies at a high level
We’re looking for high-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent… then apply today.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.