Partner Success Manager at Expedia Group
The Partner Success Manager (PSM) is key to building and maintaining strong and high-performing relationships with our Vacation Rental owners. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our owner inventory is competitive, attractive, and relevant for HomeAway’s fast-growing global traveler base. You will work hand-in-hand with owners to improve performance by coaching and influencing partners to take actions to improve booking conversions.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently exceed the mark on metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with partners
- You will establish performance goals with partners, developing action plans and securing commitment for adoption/usage
- You optimize content, rate and availability to maximize booking conversion
- You develop and sustain strong customer relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction
- You secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy traveler demand
- You educate partners on the self-service features available on HomeAway
- You support partner retention efforts through smooth onboarding
- You stay ahead of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market
- You promote relevant products to existing customers or prospects
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in English
- 2-4 years of sales, client services, or account management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Communication: you communicate clearly and with confidence, listening carefully and reacting thoughtfully
- Relationship Management: you build rapports and maintain regular touchpoints to keep partners informed and engaged; you understand partners and customize engagement approaches
- Partner Advocacy: you demonstrate a “partner-first” mindset and create “win-win” situations that bring value for both HomeAway and Partners
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you demonstrate ability to plan and maximize productivity
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you are proficient at using basic software and tools to derive insights and you understand performance metrics and KPIs
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you are willing to learn and adopt agile principles; you look for improvement and embrace changes
- Internal Collaboration: you work well with cross functional teams
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. Vrbo is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.