Senior Account Manager, PR, Pharma at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
The ideal candidate for this role will participate in client projects working collaboratively with internal teams to achieve client objectives through smart, effective and coordinated solutions. Senior Account Managers may also supervise Account Associates and Account Managers. The position offers a phenomenal opportunity for an individual to work with leading clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical devices space.
- Develop presentations, creative briefs, PR materials and other internal/external communications.
- Participate in development of clients’ marketing strategies and tactics; collaborate with team to ensure consensus around scope and approach. Ensure client feedback is captured, understood, and addressed.
- Evaluate and analyze data, including developing succinct, accurate summaries and analyses of research that include recommendations for clients.
- Partner with functional area-experts within the agency in support of coordinated marketing campaigns.
- Lead all aspects of assigned project(s) fiscal performance and project revenue targets by supervising the teams’ budget, billing, and billable hours. Develop monthly projections and review activity reports and financial trackers.
- Thoroughly understand and communicates clients’ expectations internally to ensure staffing resources and performance expectations are met.
- Maintain ongoing, effective communications with client peers to ensure there are no surprises and Real Chemistry’s work is meeting all expectations. Participate in quarterly and annual planning and business analysis sessions.
- May supervise Account Associates and Account Managers to ensure they have a balanced workload, the information and resources needed to meet timelines, and understand client objectives. Provide mentorship and support for career progression and performance.
- May participate in new business development through proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow existing business.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in a professional environment within the public relations, communications, and / or advertising industries. Healthcare PR experience required. Integrated experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain sophisticated technical terms, clinical trials, and studies pertaining to the brand.
- Ability to develop, edit, and communicate documents and presentations using Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Highly organized, mindful of timelines and budgets, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision in fast paced, growing, and evolving environment.
- Strong work ethic and professional presence with a track record of following through on client requests and with deliverables on schedule and on budget.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.