Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru (ACG) is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. We’re giving people the skills they need to move up in their careers and change their lives… and we're having a bit of fun along the way.
Why Work with Us?
We're in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight. We're one big quirky family. Our Gurus are super smart, down-to-earth, genuinely good people - that know how to keep it fun.
An Insider's view of A Cloud Guru
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe here is a reflection of the people – laid back, casual, and most of all, jovial. No workplace is ever going to be the same as home, but here there is a similar level of comfort. Folks are exceptionally welcoming and willing to help out where they can. Humor is necessary to get through the work day, and we've got that in spades here.
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
People are super fans of our product. The challenge for us is helping them understand the best way to use it to get trained quickly. We’re sitting in a space where all companies are moving to cloud, but only a fraction of the workforce is skilled in it. With few competitors, our problems are all about meeting the demand of a hyper-growth industry.
How does the company support your career growth?
We provide opportunities for our leaders to attend leading conferences within our industry but also within their professional space. It's important to us that our leaders maintain a pulse of what's developing within their field and are equipped with insights to lead our growing teams. We have a work hard, stay humble motto at ACG.
Director of Customer Experience
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
I have a tremendous impact on the direction of the company. I once had an idea for a marketing campaign and mentioned this to someone on our marketing team — one month later, the campaign was live. It’s a great feeling to not only know that you are valued but what you say can change the way we do business.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
What makes someone successful on your team?
Your people will determine the success of your company. I look for confident, curious salespeople that live with integrity and a sense of purpose. It’s my job to ensure they are developing. It’s their job to bring conviction and resilience.
Director of Enterprise Sales & Relationship Management
Where we are
Feed off the energy of Downtown Austin. Sit in the grass of the Capital, talk business over Medici coffee, and become a regular at a local lunch spot!
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Highly diverse management team
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
- What’s great about working at ACG is getting to hear from our customers every day about how much they LOVE our product and how we’ve helped them level-up their careers. It’s exciting to have such a positive impact on people’s lives.BlakeSenior Enterprise Account Executive
- When you hear terms like diversity and inclusion, most think of an HR statistic, but here it's a way of life. Each new Guru is welcomed and praised for being an individual, for being different. I never felt part of a team until I joined A Cloud Guru.ChristinaMarketing Events Manager
- People here are kind and quirky. The vibe in the office is very welcoming. Come in, be yourself, work hard towards our common goal, and you will fit right in.MichaelAccount Executive
- AMAZING PEOPLE. Fun work environment. Purpose-driven mission. Like a beautiful garden, we are given opportunities to grow. I love learning and ACG actively encourages me to learn. Lots of cloud puns.XanderCustomer Support Specialist
- Our co-founders’ story really resonated with me. The idea of working in a place with super humble leadership with a well-defined and clear mission that wasn’t slowing down was enough for me to give it a shot. I’m so glad I did!MadelineRelationship Manager
Jobs at A Cloud Guru6 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in8 articles
Our funding history
$7M in FundingInvestors: Elephant Ventures
$33M in FundingInvestors: Summit Partners, AirTree Ventures and Elephant Ventures
Investors: Bain Capital Tech Opportunities Fund makes maiden investment to fund A Cloud Guru's acquisition of Linux Academy