RetailMeNot is looking for an energetic and experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join the fast-paced finance team at our headquarters in downtown Austin, TX. As an integral support function to the Retail & Brand Solutions and Finance teams, your primary areas of focus will be centered around modeling annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, along with reporting and understanding key business and financial metrics/drivers.
Want to know more? Please read on!
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a financial analyst preferably in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) roles supporting Sales/Marketing.
- Advanced system skills including Excel (VBA, macros, pivot tables, complex formulas), SQL (joins, pivoting, aggregates) and Adaptive Insights.
- Experience utilizing CRM tools (Salesforce) is an advantage.
- A self-starter with the ability and intellectual curiosity to take projects from conception to implementation to a world-class solution.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple (often conflicting) priorities, whilst having a keen focus on details and a passion for quality.
- Collaborate effectively across an organization with excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal) and be comfortable engaging with executives across multiple functions.
What You'll Do
- Reporting and analysis of global revenue and associated financial/non-financial drivers – deliver insights and predictability into financial projections.
- Maintain company scorecard of key financial metrics; understand and explain variances to management.
- Monitor health of financial database, working with engineering to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Build and maintain sustainable financial models to forecast new product initiatives – create and adapt scalable, flexible yet comprehensive tools to ensure accurate and detailed analysis is provided to our key partners.
- Develop efficiencies in existing reporting/data requirements focused on automation and shifting towards more self-service solutions and data visualization.
- Support rolling 12-month forecast cycle, annual planning and 5-year strategic plan models – partner with key stakeholders to provide insightful perspective on risks and opportunities.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.